Our School App Stay connected on the go...
At Royal Park we welcome all and all applications for all age groups will be considered equally. A place will be allocated in the mainstream school if space is available in the age-appropriate year group.
The school has a number of facilities that mean that we can cater for a range of physical disabilities, including complete ramped access to all areas of the building and grounds, hearing loops and visual impairment aids. No child will be refused a place based on physical disability although discussions with key SEND representatives in the local authority may need to be had to ensure that Royal Park Primary School is a suitable provision as a mainstream school. For children applying for a place in one of the resourced provisions, however, a separate process is required. Please see Resourced Provision offers under the Inclusion tab for more information.
Places will only be offered if space is available. When this is not the case, children are placed on the Bexley Local Authority waiting list.
How to apply for a place at Royal Park Primary School
- Those wishing to apply for a place for their child at Royal Park Primary School are required to following this process:
- Contact the Bexley Admissions Team either by telephone on 020 8303777 or via email: email@example.com
- Complete a Bexley application form either online via the Bexley website or in paper form
- Provide identification and proof of address
- Bexley admissions will then contact the school regarding allocating a place
- If there is an available place, Bexley will send an offer letter to parents/carers
- Parents are then encouraged to attend a school tour and meet with the head teacher or deputy head teacher for a brief discussion
- Member of the office staff will process the school documentation and make arrangements for a start date
- Parents and carers are directed to purchase uniform from Caseys Schoolwear. Details of this can be found under the parents section of the school website.
- Upon being offered a place, a member of the office team will contact previous schools to obtain relevant information. Where external agencies have been involved in prior settings, or no previous setting is known, the inclusion team will liase closely with other agencies to ensure continuity of support.
Parents and carers can find out further information about the school’s admission arrangements via the local authority by clicking here.