Our School App Stay connected on the go...
The Governing body of Royal Park Primary School aims to get involved in all aspects of school life by providing support and challenge through the range of skills, expertise and professional experience that they bring to the school as Governors.
The Governors provide a key link with parents/carers and the local community to ensure that the school provides the best possible framework of education for the children of Royal Park.
The Governing Body is comprised of:
- Appointed governors
- Parent governors
- Staff governor
- Head Teacher
Governors fulfil their responsibilities by:
- Meeting regularly (every 2 months) with the leadership team to review operational and strategic aspects of the functioning of the school.
- Holding all stakeholders to account for the school’s performance and the decisions they make
- Supporting school’s ambition through strategically developing and embedding the school’s values and ethos
- Agreeing school and TKAT policies, priorities and performance targets to ensure children at Royal Park receive the best education to achieve the best possible outcomes through rigorous question and challenge
- Regularly scrutinising the school budget and making sure that financial resources made available to the school are used effectively
- Visiting their specific areas that they are linked with at least twice a year